- 3 Tea India® Cardamom Chai tea bags
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cardamom pods
- a large handful of mint
- 600ml ginger ale
- extra mint and ice cubes to serve
How to Make
- Place the Tea India® Cardamom Chai tea bags, boiling water, brown sugar, cardamom pods and mint leaves into a measuring jug. Stir well to dissolve the sugar and leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the tea bags before discarding them, along with the mint leaves and cardamom pods.
- Pour the cardamom-infused mixture into 4 glasses. Add a large handful of ice to each glass and top up with ginger ale.
Tea India® Cardamom Chai is available from the Tea India® Shop. Buy it now.