Masala Cherry Tiffin
Indulge your sweet and spicy side this festive season with our delicious Tea India® Masala Cherry Tiffin recipe.
- 3 Tea India® Masala Chai tea bags
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 150g glacé cherries
- 50g chopped crystallized ginger
- 100g chopped apricots
- 200g chopped dark chocolate
- 50g golden syrup
- 150g lightly crushed digestive biscuits
- 50g pecan nuts
These are our favourite ingredients, but there are lots of delicious combination you could try.
How to Make
- Place 3 Tea India® Masala Chai tea bags in a bowl, cover with 200ml boiling water and stir. Add the desiccated coconut, glacé cherries, glacé ginger and apricots. Cover and allow to infuse for a minimum of 1 hour. Remove the tea bags squeezing out any excess water and discard.
- Place the dark chocolate and golden syrup in a large glass bowl. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and gently melt.
- Remove from the heat, add the crushed biscuits, pecan nuts and Tea India® Masala Chai infused ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mix into a 20x20cm tin lined with baking paper.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours and cut into 12 delicious squares. Don’t forget to share!